PROCEDURE FOR AUTHENTICATION
- Proceed to the Authentication Information counter and get a queuing number.
- Fill out the application form from Sections A to C.
- Present valid ID and accomplished application form with documents for authentication upon submission to the Processing Window.
- Pay appropriate Authentication Fee to the Cashier.
Authentication Fee (Amount in Philippine Peso)
Releasing Timeframe (No. of days before Release)
|Regular||PHP 100 / document||After 4 working days|
|Expedite||PHP 200 / document||After 1 working day|
- Bring official receipt and claim the authenticated document on the indicated release schedule.
Claiming of Authenticated Documents
- Drop official receipt at the Releasing Drop Box (Door 19) and wait for your name to be called.
- Receive authenticated document.
- Double check the information of the Authenticated Document before leaving the DFA premises.