List of Partner Government Agencies
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Department of Education (DEPED)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Department of Health (DOH)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- State Universities
CLAIMING OF PGA FORWARDED DOCUMENTS
- Drop the claim stub at the Releasing Drop Box (Door 19) for the release of PGA document/s and wait for your name to be called.
- Present valid ID and/or Special Power of Attorney (SPA) and receive the PGA document/s at the Releasing Window.
- Pay the corresponding fees (Php 100/document) at the Cashier.
- Return document/s and official receipt at the Releasing Window (Window 14) and wait for your name to be called.
- Present your duplicate copy of receipt and receive the Authenticated document at the Releasing Window.
- Double check the information of the Authenticated Document before leaving the DFA premises.
- All PGA documents except those forwarded by CHED-NCR are transmitted directly to DFA – Office of Consular Affairs, Aseana Business Park, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Avenue corner Bradco Avenue, Barangay Tambo, Parañaque City.
- CHED-NCR forwarded documents are transmitted to DFA NCR Northeast, Ali Mall Government Center, Level 2, Ali Mall Cubao, Quezon City.