The following types of documents may also be authenticated in DFA San Fernando, Pampanga (2F Robinsons Star Mills, City of San Fernando, Pampanga):
- NBI Clearance
- PSA issued documents in Security Paper including CENOMAR
- Barangay Certification w/ Mayor Certification*
- Police Clearance*
- Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation w/ Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification*
- Other Notarized Documents (SPA, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification*
- Medical Certifications authenticated by DOH
- PRC Documents**
- LTO License Certification (issued by LTO main office only)
- Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines
- School Records (TOR, Diploma, Form 137, etc.) w/ CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV)**
- School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities**
The DFA San Fernando, Pampanga is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
- *Issued within Regions I, II, III, and CAR.
- **Issued within NCR, Regions I, II, III, and CAR.
- In case the document needs further verification, the applicant is advised to file at Authentication Division, Aseana Building, corner Bradco Ave., Macapagal Blvd. Parañaque City.