Procedures for Application
- PRINT and present your confirmed appointment letter to the Appointment Verification Counter (Window 1).
(EDITING, REVISING OR ALTERING THE APPOINTMENT LETTER IS CONSIDERED FALSIFICATION OF PUBLIC DOCUMENT/S AND IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW).
- Prepare the necessary documents before you proceed to the processing window.
- Present your valid government-issued ID (original and photocopy) together with the documents to the processor for assessment.
- Pay corresponding fees to the Cashier.
- Bring your original valid government-issued ID and the official receipt to claim the document on the scheduled date and time of release.
Filing / Claiming Apostille applications via Authorized Representative
- Authorization letter from the owner; (for minor applicants – original Special Power of Attorney executed by parent/s).
- Photocopy of the owner’s valid government-issued ID bearing his/her signature; and
- Photocopy and original copy of representative’s valid government-issued ID.
All unclaimed document/s will be disposed of after three (3) months from the scheduled date of release.
Processed documents subject for further verification will only be authenticated upon confirmation of the authenticity of the document by the issuing office.
Processed documents that are not in order (pending documents) will only be authenticated upon compliance of the Authentication requirements.