AUTHENTICATION APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Download the Authentication Application form here.
Authentication Certificates may be verified here.
Apostille Certificates may be verified here.
Applicants may wish to avail of a courier service for the authentication of their documents. Kindly coordinate with your chosen courier regarding their requirements, fees, and instructions.
- All applications should be made in person by the applicant except under certain circumstances.
- Applications not paid within 24 hours shall be disposed of.
- All unclaimed DFA Authentication Certificates will be disposed of three (3) months from the scheduled date of release.
- Processed documents subject for verification will only be authenticated upon validation of the authenticity of the document.
- Processed documents that are not in order or pending documents will only be authenticated upon compliance of the Authentication requirements.
- Applications will be accepted from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Any spurious or tampered documents submitted for authentication are subject to outright seizure upon proper determination by the DFA Authentication Officer. Holder of said documents, as well as fixers will be prosecuted. Payment for the document found to be spurious will be forfeited.