Passport Certification Process and Requirements
- Download and fill up the Passport Certificate Request Form
- Filled up and signed Passport Certificate Request Form
- Clear scanned copy of current passport data page (for requests for Certified True Copy of Passport or Certificate of Passport Issuance)
- Number of certificates needed
- For parents/legal guardian requesting a Certificate of No Passport Issuance for a child (aged 17 years and below), scanned copy of child’s Birth Certificate AND Passport or ID of requesting parent/legal guardian (present Letter of Guardianship issued by Family Court)
- A Passport Division representative will confirm receipt of your email and schedule your visit for collection of the certificate at DFA ASEANA or other Consular Offices. A Php 100 fee shall apply and shall be made at the Consular Office or Foreign Service Post. For requests made at Foreign Service Posts, a USD 25 fee or its local currency equivalent shall apply.
- If the certification is being claimed by an immediate family member, the passport holder should execute a written authorization letter and provide a copy of his/her passport/valid government ID. Claimant shall also be required to present his/her passport or a valid government ID. If the person claiming is not an immediate family member, a notarized SPA with ID of the passport holder and ID of the claimant is required.
- In view of the current COVID-19 threat, requesting party is strongly advised to avail of courier service delivery/provide a self-addressed, stamped and pre-registered postal envelope (where applicable).
- Certificates may be requested from the Office of Consular Affairs at DFA ASEANA or at any Consular Office or Foreign Service Post.
- Certificates are issued after 5 working days